Monday, March 5, 2007

AIESEC

Hey ppl!

-> as most of my friends speak Slovak, but my nationality is Hungarian I'll write English :) Logical, isn't it :) <-

I would think the best would be to introduce myself first: my name is Peter, living in Central-Europe in a post communistic country (althrough when I started school we didn't learn russian anymore though I'm thiking of taking some lessons, at least I will learn their alphabet:)). Having a quite normal life, am maybe one of the laziest ppl alive. i think I have spend the half of my life before the TV and the PC (now quite addicted to The Elder Scroll III: Morrowind - after 2 months I'm master of the thieves/mages/fighters guilds, the camonna tong, the temple and the imperial Legion. The Imperial cult and the Telvanni are still missing, though I'm already the Nerevarine - poor ppl who don't understand a word of this :))) ... or maybe happy?)
Learning about information science, trying to focus on web development + database structures.
Need now a part-time job, so I'm not dependent on my parents (except of course the laundry :)), and have my personal freedom - I can go whereever I want. I would like to go abroad someday (in 2 years) to work and study the culture there. I always loved to understand different means of thinking - I have learned about modern whichcraft - see wicca and I've learned the old german alphabet, just cause...

I'm quite addicted /or was, I don't know/ with AIESEC... So there is now this research about MCPs :) Quite nice to say the least. At least no there is a written document about how qualified the big leaders in this organisation are :)
Research was lead by David J. Pollay.
http://www.aiesec.org/leaderresearch

Back to some normal stuff...
I have in my whole last 5 years the same problem, I know that I want to make something, I just can't come with the think it should be. I want to program something, but am mostly depressed by the idea, that I don't have a clue what I want to make... Frustrating I can tell... Will write if something has started.

So this is my first blog... hopefully I will kick myself hard enough to update it regularly (once a week or so).

Peti - Saso jeden :)

No comments: