Friday, September 12, 2008

Peace in the eye of the observer

I was waiting in a line this week for hours when I saw one of natures most beautiful wonders. I looked in front of me and I drifted away...
I was in a valley. Everywhere around me mountains reaching up to the sky. Full of live. My body wanted to climb them... Near my path between the trees and flowers birds were singing. On the way up a small reflection of light blinded me, so I turned and slowly, cautiously approached the light. It came from a small cave. When I enter it, I saw a small underground lake being lit by the morning sun. I sat down for a few minutes to enjoy the sight and moved on. Slowly moving up the hill the forest got thicker, my strength faded slowly, while my wish to get up grew stronger every second. After a while I slowly lifted my head and looked around. I was at the top. Happy. I spotted my soul on the horizon...
I was in a valley. Everywhere around me mountains reaching up to the sky. Such a perfect blue sky. No clouds to disturb the view. I closed my eyes for a second, while my soul slowly elevated up to the sky. When I opened my eyes I saw how I slowly pass the mountains behind me. I wished to have wings. I felt a small warmness on my back and my wish came true. I grew wings. I started to fly in circles. A bliss overwhelmed me. The seconds felt like an eternity.
Then I looked down and saw my self in the waiting line... I should have maybe said something. Something like:
"Please deliver my sincere acknowledgment to your parents, for these are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!