Monday, April 16, 2007

Missed a concert, met a friend

Last weekend I went to BP (Budapest), Hungary. I wanted to go there for the concert of Roger Waters, but I couldn't get the tickets in time :( Sorry Luki, I tried my best. At least now I have a communication system for Budapest.
As I was at least able to arrange accodomation I said to myself that I will go anyway.
The way there was typical like me: 1. went home from BA (Bratislava), as I had to deliver a bill to my father. Took my sleeping bag also, so when I go back to BA to catch the train to BP I don't have to get back to my room. Of course I realized only at home, thatI forgot to take my money with me, which was also in BA. So I went back in the morning, to get the money, but then again I forgot my sleeping bag there...

On the train I was talking to a guy who just came back from France from a conference. He is working on minority problems. Well this topic is quite interesting for me, as basically I'm in a minority... (Hungarian in Slovakia). But I think I will have a Post specially for this topic.

Anyway. Had a nice chat with him for an hour. And after that Tamas came for me on the station. Brought me to his home. Quite nice place. We were talikng the whole night through. Sharing electronic information and a lot of stories. Haven't seen him for 2 years.

So the next day I went met with my cousin in BP for lunch. Haven't talked to him for ages, also. And then I went home.

The interesting part of sunday was when I saw a movie I took with me from BP. It's called What The Bleep Do We Know About The World. It was a movie that gave me a new view on thing. Some of the thoughts which stayed on my mind are:
Everyone is addicted to fellings, which then inspire their behaviour.
You create your surronding.
Are you strong enough to make a change in yourself? Can you bear the loss which could come with it? Like loosing some of your best friends because maybe they cant come along with the person you have become?
Unity.
You can become God if you get aware.
There where some more... though I cant remember. Will maybe write a post about this also. Anyway, some of these sentences are taken out of the context... like the God one... so dont interpret to much into it.

So long.

1 comment:

Lukas Horvath said...

It's really pity that you missed Roger Waters concert, but at least you tried and that's the most improtant. Seems you had a good time in BP, so I'm glad you found yourself a substitute activity. See ya back in Slovakia one day.