Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Changes in life

In the last few weeks I realized that there are a lot (this year I met around 4-5) of people in this world who encourage me to live. This doesn't mean that I'm thinking of some kind of a suicide. I had none of these kind of thoughts for ages. The last time, when I was 10, but then I told to myself, that it has no "logic" to do suicide. It is a simple loose situation, as you never know what will come, what will happen. Life is about changes... Well of course I never was tortured. I don't know what would happen if I would feel constant pain for a longer time.

... talking again of something else then I originally wanted to... I have on the last few years a constant bad mood. Not letting people near to me. Being to neutral I guess, though in some ways I don't know how change it. So I would encourage now everybody who knows a solution for my problem please help me:

The problem: having no ideas how to start a conversation, or what to talk about.
What do you do, if you meet somebody whom you like, with whom you would like to talk for hours, who makes you feel fine just when he/she smiles, or you can make them smile and you have no words, you have no thoughts which would came in your mind, simple emptyness. And if something comes in your mind, then it has nothing to do with the topic, or has no real value in your eyes?
What happens if you can't start and lead a conversation in our world, where conversation is the A-Z of basic relationships. Where you meet with ppl more often through the internet and mobile phones then on the street.

Thats my problem in the last years, or maybe in my whole life. The need is there, but I feel like the tools for realization are missing. So please help me :)

PS: trying to see the world with a sunshine on my face. maybe I'm a masochist, that's why I'm not depressed like hell :)

3 comments:

Pamela/Artist said...

I was like you when I was younger. With age it has all changed. I am now able to speak with anyone. What I think is most people are just waiting for you to speak first.

Peti said...

I think it can well be, that most of the people want you to make the first step. Which I fully understand. I just sometimes have the feeling that I would like to start something, but what should I start with.

Thanks for your reply :)

Mirka Majerova said...

Hi Peti...

Finally I found your Blog and it's really interesting reading. Actually it allows me to get to know you better then when we were talking.
What I find as very good start of the conversation is always get interested into the person you talk to... Remember what is his/her situation, what she likes, what she do... what they want!
It's always very nice when you remember and when you are interested... But it cannot be just empty words... you need to feel it like that! But if you like the person, it should be no problem.

Hope it helps, event its just very simple and basic advice...
I'm sure that you come to many more ideas if you want.
Take care Peti

Morka