Tuesday, April 3, 2007

new PC

Finally!!! After comparing a lot of hardware components I finally made up with a quite fine new PC for 15.000 Skk (1Euro -> 34 Skk, around 450 Eur). For those who understand:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.8GHz BOX 775 2MB dual
ASUS P5ND2 SE
CORSAIR DDR2 1GB 667MHz
ASUS GeForce EN7600GT 256MB HTDI PCX

I wanted originally a an MSI GeForce, but they had none. :(
So now I have almost have a functional PC...
1. problem RAM is not fully enabled - uses it only on 553Mhz and not on 667Mhz, which is quite annoying...
2. had some problems with installation because I put the two CD drives above eachother, the DVD player didn't read the CDs properly... After I unplugged the CD drive it works fine.

The graphical capacity is enormous I think. So now I'm trying to get some games where I can try out the graphical capacity - like Oblivion :).

No comments: