Monday, June 4, 2007

Bazant Na Mlynoch 2007 (Pheasant At The Mills)

- For those who may find this blog entry searching for info on the Bazant 2008 -> 30. May, Friday, Mlynska Dolina; main acts:
Puding Pani Elvisovej, Polemic, Hex, Horkýže Slíže, Aneta Langerová, Tina, Komajota
So come and enjoy -

Don't be suprised by the name... Pheasant comes from a Slovak beer brand called Zlaty Bazant (Golden Pheasant) and Mills is an abbreviation of a place in Bratislava called Mlynska Dolina. Mlynska Dolina is basically a small student city in Bratislava, with a few thousand students living there.
Bazant Na Mlynoch is happening every year, at the end of may. It is a one day event, with a lot of live performances from Czech and mostly Slovak bands. For me it is one of the best events in the year!!! As I enjoy hearing instrumental music I don't go to discos, cause I got annoyed by the music instead of enjoying it, and I have no real community with which I would go to concerts.

Anyway how does My bazant look like:

- I meet at least 30 friends I haven't seen for a few months. So I am with them, till it is fun, till we have something to tell, and then go on to find new ppl :)
- Enjoying the concerts. Not important if it is "calm" music or for jumping :)
- Drink a lot of beer :)

This year:
The worst part of it was, that one of my favourite live bands didn't came - Ciste Tvary :( The bass player was my schoolmate when I started studiing informatics in the University.
The bad part was the showman Sajfa - I never liked that guy.
The missing part - No Vidiek this year, so neighter they show, which brings a very good mood nor their hits: When it's 7 a.m I turn on my radio (Ked je 7 rano zapnem radio)... :P
The best parts of this years Bazant were, the two last concert where I was fighting myself into the first rows... I don't think I will do it again, but according to the circumstance, that my ankle still hurts a bit it was the best place for enjoying the concert (so I was seeing Polemic and Buty from the first line) :)

Anyway Buty as the finishing band wasn't a good joice. They are playing good music, I liked it a lot, but for drunken ppl who want to party there should have been a better music for dancing, after Polemic (who are real showman). Last year it was raining like hell, and Buty wouldn't be able to hold those ppl around like Kristof last year. Most propably this year 40-50% of the ppl would have left after Polemic.

I think this festival makes me feel younger than I'm. And most propably that's why I plan to visit it in the next years also.

5 comments:

Lukas Horvath said...

There was no Horkyze Slize? I don't know if I will enjoy the other bands as much as them.

Anonymous said...

Gгeat blog here! Αlso your ѕite loads up fast!
What hoѕt are you using? Cаn I get your
affiliate lіnk tο your host?
I wish my website loaded up аѕ quickly as yours lоl

mу webpagе utility trucks
my web page > altec

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is pleasant for me, because this time i am reading this fantastic informative article here at my residence.

Here is my homepage - http://www.tensunitsforpain.com

Anonymous said...

Piece of writіng ωriting is also a fun, if you be acquainted with aftегwarԁ
you can wrіte otherwise it іѕ complicated to writе.


my homepagе ... tens unit

Anonymous said...

This information has some great information about how to take care of and prevent acne. Utilize the tips to deal with your acne preventing it from happening again. Wonderful skin area may be your own property with all the proper details, along with the right attitude. This is extremely important for the healthiness of your skin, the way you look, as well as your confidence.Strategies For Carrying a child: Everything You Should Know [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Slitr567her[/url]