Monday, June 4, 2007

Goodbye Klepo and Deny

Goodbye!

These two ppl were leaving last week, and I won't see them for a few months at least. Deny to Lithuania and Klepo to Pakistan.
I was a bit disappointed that Deny didn't make a private zeroth farewell party, with some old friends... or maybe she did, I just didn't knew about it. I was telling here this 1 1/2 month ago. Of course as in AIESEC always, you have too much to do.
And I was also disappointed, that I couldn't go with Klepo touring (they made a trip weekend into the Tatras), as I had a sprankled angle.

Anyway they hade a farewell party last thursday before Bazant. Around 20-30 ppl came. It was quite fun. I met an old friend, who I haven't seen for 2 years, and now she is with Klepo (poor them, as Klepo has to leave now :( ).
And I was talking alot with Medved about how and what to eat. We both read books in the last days about this topics, but from different authors. But the result of the conversation was that the books where talking about the same. Today the food we can buy does not contain half the vitamins and minerals the body needs, so it is important to start a diet.
In my book it was said, that today there is a quality starvation: you get a lot of fat and proteins, but the amount of the vitamins and minerals which enable your body to use the fat and the proteins is simply not enough. According to both or books a human should normally live 120-130 years long... So in the last days I try to get as many information about the food I eat as possible before I buy it.

But getting back to the main topic. I know Klepo now for more then 3 1/2 years and Deny for 2 years I think. I have a lot of memories with them, Klepo being the craziest guy I ever met developed during the years in my eyes to a person who thinks sustainable and creates respect very easily with his thoughts.
Deny on the other hand fascinated me at the beginning with her balance between work and fun. Which represents for me in a way the @ KE culture :) Being extremely responsible and on the other hand a friend.

I thank the world that I can count these people between my friends, and hope they changed me also to a better person.

I will miss you both! Take care!

1 comment:

Lukas Horvath said...

I'll miss them too.

And regarding food - Peti - don't want me to tell you what shits do they eat here in Australia :-))))