Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nice surprise

I though at the beginning of July that I will have a quite boring summer. Most of my friends in Bratislava went home or abroad. But I was wrong.

The first nice change came on a bday party (not mine :P) in June, where I met a lot of friends from high school. I think now I'm in the period of my life, where you see the need of true friends. A lot of people said to me that most of your true friends you will met in your grammar and high school, now I agree with them. We had a quite good collective, which is still there. It is no problem to go out for a beer and talk with them about anything. So I meet a lot of people from them in the last days.

The second group of people are the trainees and their friends (trainee - I use this word for foreigners working in Bratislava through an organization). I met Dom through them. Very funny, very communicative. And the best thing he did to me, was that he gave me a few chances to get to know the other trainees, and come to parties. I have to thank him a lot for few nice parties! I hope I will be able to get into their contact list and go out with them more often. I love to talk to people with different life experiences... My only problem is, that I quite often lack the questions...

I like to not sit at a computer all the time. Thank you.

No comments: