Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Started a new work

1.) Please don't ask me what I do. It's my second day now. Only after 2-3 weeks I will have a basic overview, and will have some answers!!!

Anyway I'm happy to have a job again. I wasn't working for the last 9 months and my financial stability, well became into a financial instability... though I'm still able to pay rent, I don't have money for food anymore. I thank here for the support of my parents, that I still can count on in this case.
I usually think: my money my freedom. I was always told by my father, that I can do whatever I want, when I won't live in his house and eat from his money. And I'm a person who lives according to rules. So this was the rule number one in my life. That's why the first time I earned money, it was the first time I felt freedom. I believed, that I rule my life, finally.

That's why I enjoy so much the though that I work and will earn money again. I can make again decisions on my own, and also I will have to take all the consequences. Looking forward for my first 2 salaries :)

No comments: