Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Stairways To Heaven Are Opened Again

Led Zeppelin Concert in London! Hopefully this means that a tour will also start sooner... :) It goes back a few years when I discovered this band, though we had a lot of CDs home from them. My father bought them.

I was listening to the Remasters album over and over again. Whole Lotta Love, Stairways To Heaven, Dazed And Confused, Achilles Last Stand. I can't say with words what I felt when I was listening to these and a lot other songs, I just enjoyed them. And a possibility to hear it life would be a dream come true.

A guy who taped some songs uploaded Stairways To Heaven on youtube. His words are more then motivating for me.
"To viewers who were not at the concert, grown men who have come from 5,000 miles/km away to be squeezed against each other at the urinals, were looking at each other, trying to receive another confirmation that they really were at this surreal gathering of the quarter century ...."

Some other reviews found on the BBC site!

Links I have found from this concert:

Good Times, Bad Times
Stairway to Heaven
Black Dog
The Song Remains The Same

No comments: