Thursday, December 27, 2007

x-mas present

The last couple of years I used to write poems on x-mas, and send them to friends in short messages(sms). This year I have sent the wrong "version" (0.69) of my x-mas letter, so the poem didn't came to the ppl... and somehow I had a bad mood most propably, cause I wasn't able to do the same in Hungarian and Slovakian... So I will share mz verse here anyway. It is very amateur, as I used to say the though is what counts :)

I used to write in x-mas time
a poem or two for those I like
So I send here with all that's dear
My best wishes for your next year

The sun should shine, the rain should fall
Good people come and bad should go
Smile a lot, enjoy your time
Remember the words: "This life is mine"

And remember too, the wise mans clue:
"Make people happy, it comes back to you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peti, wish you a Happy New Year!